Filed in Articles, Message by Editorial Staff on March 14, 2022
– Scammer Message Formats –
Scammer Message Formats – Scam messages aren’t just about sending messages. The endpoint would be to scam the client but before you get to that point you would have to start the conversation in a way that is natural, original, and very believable.
Scammer Message Formats
Scamming is more of psychological warfare than anything else, that’s why scamming is aptly referred to as a “confidence trick”.
You have to gain the trust of the client, let him or her get very comfortable with you before anything. Once the client believes you, it is easier for the client to do your bidding.
Sequel to your request about your synchronizing your phone number to your account in our bank, we advise you send your password for confirmation that it is something can sync the mobile number. Do well to provide us with a valid phone number you can get notification from.
Send your password to our agent through the mail address [emailprotected]. Sorry for the delayed response.
2. Hi Dearie,
I saw your message on InMessage from three weeks ago but I couldn’t retrieve my phone and I have lost access to the password as I got a notification via email. I got curious, and I searched you out and I like you. You look even more beautiful than I had imagined. Let’s chat up with this email address.
3. Dear Customer,
Do note that we would handle your complaints via mail, as our outlets would be partially closed for the Christmas holidays.
Here are the contacts of our agents;
4. Dear Customer,
You have been selected to win $59,000 in our Loyal Customers Rewards Program. Do call +1 34438273 to redeem your prize money. Do note that you would have to forward a mail to this email address with a valid form of identification tagged “Loyal Customers Rewards Program Winner.
I saw your contribution to the discussion section on Quora, so I checked you out because I got curious about your intelligent comment. It turns out you are as beautiful as you are intelligent too, and you love classical music like me too.
I know this might appear a cliché, but where have you been all my life? I want to get to know you better. Maybe I could even try a Mozart rendition too. Do reply. XX.
I probably shouldn’t be doing this, but I am now. I saw your profile, and I liked you made really smart comments. I’m a little shy so I sent you a mail instead.
I’d really want to get to know you better. Please reply so I don’t die of embarrassment. Alright, I’m already getting a little embarrassed.
—From Jenny Merman.
7. Dear Customer,
Do note that we would outsource handling of your account to our dedicated account team and you would be corresponding with us through mail as always but through this email; [emailprotected]
Thanks for doing business with us and Merry Christmas to you.
8. Hi Handsome,
I don’t really know how to begin, as I don’t do this regularly. Meanwhile, I saw your post about looking for a female lover and I was a little unsure myself because I don’t want to be hurt. But I remembered I’d never know until I know.
My name is Sandra Patrick. Well, I am 28 years old and like you; I am looking for love too. I am from Seattle, but currently spending the holidays in Denver, Colorado.
Also, to let you know I love music, movies, and a few sports because I used to watch the sports channel with my father as a child growing up. I’d like to know you, and reach out to me if you feel the same way, too.
Looking forward to reading from you.
- The Top 20 Most UsedMTG Green Card Draw
- Top 10 Halloween Cartoon Movies for Families
- The Top 20 Most UsedMTG Green Card Draw
- 20 Top Companies With Online Donation Requests
Well, I know you must have gotten several emails like this every day. So I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out.
I think your profile makes you worth reaching out to, and I had fun reading what you wrote. It seems we share some similar interests and knowing more about you would be fun.
I’m Anita Jacobs from Colorado Springs. I am a very liberated woman who is passionate. I live to take in every moment and spend time close to the ocean while listening to music because it helps me relax.
I’d like to connect with you. Maybe I could introduce you to the new alternative songs you talked about. Send me a message on Google+ at Jenny Lucas.
P.S: Why do you think Sam Smith sings better than Ed Sheeran? I think Ed Sheeran’s lyrics are more soulful, though.
For many reasons, I’d like to know more about you if this conversation between us is going to continue
I’m a woman that requires understanding a lot regarding the persons I’m getting personal with before moving on. Knowing about you would make me thrilled, so please be as open as possible with me when answering the questions.
- What is your name?
- What’s your age?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your occupation?
- What’s your marital status currently?
- How was your previous relationship like while married?
- How long did your last relationship last?
- Do you have children?
- How many children do you have?
- If you already have kids, would you want to have more if you find your dream lady?
- What is your best colour?
- What is your best food? Wish to understand if you’re a vegetarian of junk foods?
- Do you live alone or stick with friends?
- I’ll like to ask you this do you smoke?
- Do you drink?
I will look forward to your reply as shortly as you’ll be able to take excellent care of yourself,
Meanwhile, I think I’ll even have to answer all the queries I asked you, by therefore doing you’ll learn more about myself, and I’d willingly answer your questions honestly.
I am Linda Jonah
Also, I am 31 years old
I love largely outdoors for fun. I enjoy reading, playing music and symptom, I love motorcycle riding, snowboarding, taking my boat to the lake, wake boarding and fishing and that I conjointly love visiting new places and on a lot of…
I’m a personal assistant, and I worked for my late father’s company.
I am single and ne’er married
I’m not married for once, however, I actually have been into an extended time relationship that arranged ME into adversity and that it hurts ME therefore dearly and I do not want to be hurt by any man like that once more..
my last relationship lasted for two years and a few months
I don’t have children
I’d like to have children if I will notice a really sensible and loving man of my dream
My best colour is Blue and I may also go along with Yellow
Also, I love vegetables and shrimp.
Yes, I live alone.
I don’t smoke, however; Also, to let you know I drink socially.
I mean motive of change of integrity, the qualitative analysis website is simple to find somebody which will match my dream man and my prince charming.
Meanwhile, I simply joined the romance website last week
The Qualities I would like in my dream man is to continually love myself which will care, funny, intelligent, romantic, faithful, honest, that have a sense of humour and therefore the most vital factor is Love
I don’t wish solely an extended-time relationship, however a lifetime soulmate. Also, I would like a significant man in my life. I think currently you recognise abundant regarding myself too.
I’ll wish to raise another question later if you continue to be interested. I will look forward to your reply. Jenny.
How area unit are you doing? It’s such an excellent pleasure reading from you, well there could be very little regarding ME and what I actually have been told regarding myself.
I love edifice, camping, snuggling by a fire beneath the celebrities, or within a comfy tent setting. Either means it a really sensual thanks to paying for an excellent weekend.
My different interests embrace swimming, reading novels, writing poems, cooking, movies, riding, yachting & fishing within the Gulf. I favour the easy things in life. What’s necessary is being faithful that you’re & not being afraid to point out it.
I price humanitarian works and charity and this is often the rationale why I actually have dedicated myself to it.
I have a robust religion in God and would wish somebody with a similar belief. Someone who will be a comfort to ME is afraid to find out about ME for a similar. Honesty is incredibly necessary. I’m searching for somebody that’s not afraid to point out open tenderness.
I would like somebody that’s positive and loves life, appearance in the intense aspect. I’m loyal and honest. Most of all, I would like to own a partner that’s simply that, a partner.
I am searching for a person who’s nearly as good an addict as they’re an exponent. That combination besides honesty, religion in God goes on means during a winning relationship.
I’m not a lady of unlimited worldly means, but I’m faithful to the core. A real friend to the person who shares my values. Family, friends, religion want to satisfy my man each physically.
I am trying to look forward to reading from you… I would like to have a conversation with you…
Take excellent care of yourself and have a beautiful day
All regarding myself and planning to understand a lot of you, assume we must always get to understand another factor regarding each other.
I will wish to understand your main motive here and that I also will wish to understand if you’re searching for simply an addict or somebody quite an addict to you.
Therefore, I wish to understand if you wish for a significant woman in your life. Also, I still have loads of queries to raise you as time goes on because I’ll not wish to waste my time with anybody online because I do not wish to induce hurt any longer.
I will look forward to your mail
I got your mail and after reading it; I fell in love with how honest you were about things regarding yourself.
They are important questions to me and to any relationship before going into it. I want to be aware if you are doing believe LOVE and if so, are you able to say what that means to you? I’m sorry if you don’t because I am a romantic and I love the feeling of being in love.
I like the means you have got swing what proportion love means that to you. however to ME LOVE means that a lot because of I feel most dotty, I am talking regarding fate here once feelings are unit therefore powerful.
it’s as if some force on the far side your management is guiding you to somebody WHO will cause you to happy on the far side your wildest dreams and that I believe Love isn’t regarding finding the proper person, however making a right relationship.
it is not regarding what proportion love you have got within the starting. However, what proportion love you build until the tip.
Must ladies within the gift days do not love, however, lust because they do not very realise love and that they aren’t loving.
I believe you ought to ne’er question if you’re dotty or not, because if you were you would not raise and that I conjointly believe the simplest thanks to loving is to like such as they have not hurt you.
And I would like to like that means for current and until life endwise my aspect. So can like to tell a lot regarding my past and present before we have a tendency to prolong.
I wouldn’t understand what you would like during a relationship. However, I suppose the foremost necessary factor is being honest with one another.
However, I will offer your words that you simply very love me which you would like to form a replacement life with me because I used before and wouldn’t wish to compete on once more.
I am telling you all this, then you’ll be able to decide if you continue to wish to hang out with me or not, in order that we’ll not waste every other’s time, once you get this mail, kindly offer me a response to let me understand if you’re still interested or not.
I ne’er grew up to understand my mum as she died straightaway once my birth. Also, I lost my dada on 9/11 in the big apple, I am the sole female offspring of my of us. In Paris, my ex-boyfriend, David Gareth used me a lot and treated me therefore badly.
- Top 10 Halloween Cartoon Movies for Families
- Top 10 Giveaway Programs for Everybody
- Who Is the Richest Musician in Nigeria?
He absconded with my dad’s cash that was unbroken with me once the completion of a go for the east united kingdom when my boy friend got absconded with the covert add people greenbacks, this brought the primary broke up between me and my dada before his death.
However, because he thought we have a tendency to had the deal along, however not knowing that I am innocent regarding this. Therefore my dada has been harsh and hard on me regarding this.
After all, these happened to me and caused by my ex-lover, I joined a qualitative analysis web site (www.couple.com) wherever I met a Ghanaian guy on-line here who secure heaven and earth that he needs to marry myself and create me happy in life; “I ne’er knew I used to be going from Fry-pan to Fire”.
The African man informed me of a certain investment chance in Africa and he convinced myself to return besides a lot of cash once coming back down. On obtaining here, all his intention was to require away the money from me and use me.
I am trying to heal now.
It’s an excellent pleasure reading from you. However, area unit you doing? I actually wish to induce out of here to return to the State.
I really would like your facilitation and trust to induce ME out of this mess. Please I would like you to own my words as I promise I wouldn’t disappoint you. I will very much appreciate your help with this.
Once I get there, we’ll prepare things so that we will begin a replacement life along. I would like to believe that you simply won’t let ME down.
Babes as I actually have told you what brought ME here from the States. I came in here with a complete add of $10.5millionUSD as well as the money I got from my dad’s business and contracts remuneration.
While I was coming back here, the African guy told ME to return with enough cash for investment and that I even attend the extent of mercantilism in my inherited house simply because I would like to go away from the State.
Now, I am in would like of your facility, I’ve got enough cash to run myself once I get to the State, I would like to return over to your finish and that we will begin a replacement life along, I do not wish to measure here any longer.
As you recognize I am a foreigner here and it’s completely dangerous on behalf of me out here. That’s why I want your gesture to help.
How I would like you to assist me? As I am terrified of being set up by this African guy, I had to act quickly for safety. I place this cash during a box and got it fast up with a security code proverbial to ME solely.
Also, I deposited the box with a number of my movement baggage with a Security and underwriter WHO render non-public diplomatic delivery service and that I told them that the 2 boxes area unit my movement luggage, that I would like to send forth to the State as a result of I am returning home, then I paid them up to their custody and security fee, however, I didn’t tell them that the boxes contain cash so as to form everything secure and safe.
Furthermore, I am wishing on your trust and I will appreciate your trust in this. I hope to listen to you and to fulfill your head to head.
Please write to ME as shortly as attainable, in order that I will provide you with the deposit details and therefore the contact of the safety company to rearrange the cargo ASAP.
With all care,
So all you’ll do on behalf of me to induce the boxes is to write down to the security/ company because the recipient of my movement luggage, simply tell them you’re my bride-to-be and you would like my movement baggage sent to you in the USA. as a result of I told them that it’s my movement luggage and that I have fast the boxes with a security four codes, that forestall it from been open by a licensed person.
So I deposited the boxes with the safety company as a non-public cargo (free from checks) and it’ll be delivered to your door-step, you are doing not ought to die to receive.
Therefore, below area unit my deposit details and therefore the contact of the safety company. you’ll be able to write to them to tell them that you simply wish the boxes delivered to you as shortly as attainable and raise them what proportion the clearance fee can price.
I did pay them already the Deposit Fee Security Fee cargo Fee, solely the clearance fee is to be paid. Please, bear in mind to not tell the corporate that the boxes contain cash, solely say movement baggage of,(Miss Jessica Baxter)
N.B: while not you as well as this Depositing details in your mail, your mail won’t be acknowledged.
- Man United Net Worth and Current Players Salary Scale
- Champion League Result Prediction Tips for Success
- Europa Cup Prize Money to Win upto $3million
- English Premier League Prize Money Application
- How to Check Premier League Results
Deposit Ref#: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Clearance type Code: PRVT-3450-69GSC
Deposit Certificate #: 3450/PPPOL/234NG
Depositor: Miss Jessica Baxter
Contact Officer: Jude Peters (Custodian Managers)
Custodian Managers Direct Phone: +2348063474560
So, you’ll be able to write to them and obtain them back to ME ASAP. Please, Baby, you’ll facilitate pay them the clearance fee, and as shortly because the boxes get to you, I’ll allow you to understand the code and you’ll be able to have your cash from the boxes so send ME cash for my flight, therefore I may communicate and meet with you.
I wait for your message as short as you contact the safety company.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, share buttons below.
- Get a good understanding of the commitment. ...
- Talk budget—it saves everyone's time. ...
- Ask a lot of questions to thoroughly understand how they want your help. ...
- Keep quiet! ...
- Show that you care. ...
- Be kind, be thorough, and ask for help if you need it. ...
- Make sure the client feels heard.
- The scammer is quick to call it love. ...
- The scammer's profile contains vague or few images across platforms. ...
- The scammer asks for money. ...
- Allow relationships to develop slowly and naturally. ...
- Set up a video chat to verify their identity.
- it seems too good to be true – for example, a holiday that's much cheaper than you'd expect.
- someone you don't know contacts you unexpectedly.
- you suspect you're not dealing with a real company – for example, if there's no postal address.
- you've been asked to transfer money quickly.
Romance scams occur when a criminal adopts a fake online identity to gain a victim's affection and trust. The scammer then uses the illusion of a romantic or close relationship to manipulate and/or steal from the victim.
- Ask for payment upfront. ...
- Be clear and forthright about your payment expectations. ...
- Send follow-up emails. ...
- Offer an adapted invoice schedule. ...
- Reach out to others at the company. ...
- Consider dropping the client.
- Address the client by name, so they feel valued as a client.
- Specify some information about the client, such as their purchasing and their future goals.
- Let the client know how best to contact you.
- Invite the client to discuss their relationship with you.
There are hundreds of ways for fraudsters to scam you online these days. One of those ways is using video calls to scam people. Yes, you heard that right, a scam that takes place via video calls and involves blackmailing is also pretty common.
Identity thieves could potentially gather information on you from images that you share online. A photo posted on your birthday, for example, would provide them with your date of birth, whereas a photo of a new house could potentially give them details of where you live.
- Tries to gain trust. An online scam will often try to gain your trust in some way. ...
- Emotional. ...
- Asks for action. ...
- Unexpected contact. ...
- Asks for personal info. ...
- Overpays you. ...
- Promises something. ...
- Wire transfer request.
- 1) Unusual payment requests. ...
- 2) Authority. ...
- 3) Urgency. ...
- 4) "Don't tell anyone" ...
- 5) Playing on your emotions. ...
- 6) Too good to be true?
Report Cyber Crime
In addition to filing an IC3 complaint, contact your credit card company. Let them know about unauthorized charges or if you think a scammer stole your credit card number. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) shares consumer complaints and online scams with all levels of law enforcement.
- Rerouting your messages.
- Stealing your personal information.
- SIM swaps.
- Text scams and spyware.
- Doxxing that leads to harassment and fraud.
- Blackmail using your sensitive data.
- Spoofing caller ID numbers.
- Preying on your family.
Ask to video chat on the app and exchange gestures. If they come up with any excuse, that's it! simple logic. You can also do a reverse image search of their profile picture to see if it's associated with another name or with details that don't match up – those are signs of a scam.
Scammers use emotional triggers, like love, compassion, and trust, to lower a victim's defenses and entice them to provide money or bank account information. Victims are often surprised to learn they are involved in a scam because of their emotional involvement.
Be clear, concise, polite, and short. Don't use slang words and expressions. Don't make direct accusations about the client not paying you. Maintain an impersonal and polite tone that gives your client the benefit of the doubt.
- Set payment expectations early and give gentle reminders. ...
- Follow up. ...
- Offer small incentives for quick payment. ...
- Send the invoice to the right person. ...
- Establish personal connections with clients. ...
- Think about the little things.
- Prepare a written payment agreement. ...
- Have stricter payment terms. ...
- Follow a regular payment schedule - that works for your customers. ...
- Ask for an upfront payment or deposit. ...
- Provide different payment methods. ...
- Accept direct debit payments. ...
- Send payment reminders regularly.
Short Essay on Myself 100 words:
I am very punctual and want to do all my work at the right time. I like to eat plain and healthy food. I enjoy dancing, reading books, playing badminton and cooking in my spare time. I never leave my classes and also attend every class.
- I don't think we've met (before).
- I think we've already met.
- My name is ...
- I'm ...
- Nice to meet you; I'm ...
- Pleased to meet you; I'm ...
- Let me introduce myself; I'm ...
- I'd like to introduce myself; I'm ...
- Video quality. The quality of the video is usually poor. ...
- Video sizing. Whoever is fake video calling you will resize a video to fit the webcam window or the app they're using. ...
- Contacts. ...
- Content. ...
- Loops & Cuts.
There's no way for a scammer to use a recording of your voice to do any serious damage, according to researchers at snopes.com. It's more likely that the scammer will try to intimidate you into paying by claiming that the voice recording is authorization of charges.
YES a video call can be faked and yes, someone else's image used. And that's IF they will even do a video call.
Scammers can steal your identity by obtaining your personal financial information online, at the door or over the phone. What they want are account numbers, passwords, Social Security numbers, and other confidential information that they can use to loot your checking account or run up bills on your credit cards.
The text message is unsolicited (scammers will always contact you out of the blue). The text sender has a long phone number (10 or 11 digits). The phone number is “spoofed” (i.e., it looks like it's coming from someone you know or trust). The text includes a link that is most likely shortened or scrambled.
Many public records are available at the federal, state, county, and city levels, including census data, property information, criminal records, bankruptcies, and tax liens. Private companies can pull together all this information on you and sell it to anyone.
Phony cell-phone accounts. If someone steals your smartphone, they may be able to access sensitive information within your apps, change your account preferences and even gain access to your financial assets.
Fraudsters' common behavioral red flags
Getting too close to vendors or customers. Control issues. Defensiveness. “Wheeler-dealer” attitude.
- Cyber crime scams. E-crime is criminal activity carried out using computers or the internet. ...
- Telephone scams. ...
- Email scams. ...
- Online shopping and finance scams. ...
- Protecting your personal information online. ...
- Postal scams. ...
- Online dating or relationship scams. ...
- Doorstep criminal scams.
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Your birthdate.
- Your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Your credit card or banking information.
- Recovering from a con, scam or fraud scheme may be a long and difficult process. ...
- Step 1: Keep track of your credit report.
- Step 2: Consider filing an extended fraud alert.
- Step 3: Think about filing a civil suit in court.
- Step 4: Don't blame yourself.
This can include helping your loved one change their email address entirely, as well as their phone number. You might even want to help your loved one change the locks on their house if the scammer knows where they live. Once you've helped your loved one take those steps, go to the authorities.
- Research them. ...
- Ask them to meet face-to-face. ...
- Don't fall for very early romance signs. ...
- Don't offer the person money. ...
- Don't share your personal data.
6 signs someone might be a catfish
They're asking for money early into your relationship. They might be saying it's to come and visit you. They're telling you they love you, but you've only been talking for a couple of days or weeks. They're avoiding face-to-face contact, either meeting up or video chats.
If you suspect you're dealing with a catfish, use an online reverse image search to find out if the person's photos are on anyone else's online profiles. You can also search their messages online. Take any particularly unique or romantic lines they've written to you and search to see if they pop up anywhere else.
Android phones can get infected by merely receiving a picture via text message, according to research published Monday. This is likely the biggest smartphone flaw ever discovered.
If someone steals your phone number, they become you — for all intents and purposes. With your phone number, a hacker can start hijacking your accounts one by one by having a password reset sent to your phone. They can trick automated systems — like your bank — into thinking they're you when you call customer service.
Usually, they look for some vulnerabilities in the phone's operating system to hack it or trick people into downloading malicious software onto their devices. Ultimately, can hackers control your phone without physical access to it? Unfortunately, the answer is yes.
- There are two very reliable ways of tracking Hangouts, and that's through spy apps such as uMobix and mSpy .
- If you're suspicious about your kids' Google Hangouts activities on their mobile phones, the first method that you should try is uMobix .
The typing indicator use three pulsating dots themed with the dark green Hangouts Chat accent. Next to it is the person's name or email address and “is typing.” This feature is already widely rolled out and available on both the web app and the Android client.
Tap the contacts icon at the bottom left corner. There, you will be able to see a list of contacts who are "On Hangouts" and "Not on Hangouts."
The scammer's intention is to establish a relationship as quickly as possible, endear himself to the victim, and gain trust. Scammers may propose marriage and make plans to meet in person, but that will never happen. Eventually, they will ask for money.
Scams can come in many forms, but all are designed to get hold of your money. They do this by getting you to reveal your personal details, stealing your information, or even tricking you into willingly handing over the cash. It's important to know how to recognise a scam so you can protect yourself from fraudsters.
It's All in Your Attitude
Make eye contact, give a firm handshake, and listen intently when the client is speaking with you. You also want to present a relaxed and focused persona. People want to feel that you are open to taking on challenges and can work well under pressure.
– “I found our last conversation really valuable; I wanted to thank you again and to let you know what happened ….” – “I'm calling for no particular reason at all. You just came into my mind and I thought we should catch up …” (works better than you might think – especially as it's genuine.)
- Build a relationship. Take the time to be professional and personable with your customers. ...
- Listen to customers. Active listening is a skill like any other, and you need to practice it. ...
- Use analogies. ...
- Develop customer service standards. ...
- Resolve disputes quickly.
- “Happy to help!” ...
- “I understand how (blank) that must be.” ...
- “As much as I'd love to help …” ...
- “Great question! ...
- “Nice to meet you!” ...
- “May I ask why that is?” ...
- “Thanks for bringing this to our attention!” ...
- “I completely understand why you'd want that.”
- Think of tone on a spectrum. Take the examples above: “Anything else?” and “What else can I help you with?” ...
- Use positive language. ...
- Be brief but not brusque. ...
- Reply in a timely manner. ...
- Always use your customer's name. ...
- Talk their talk. ...
- Be careful with jokes. ...
- Create a support style guide.
- Make your voice more effective. Speak loudly and clearly to ensure that everyone in the room can hear you. ...
- Adjust your position. ...
- Avoid nervous behavior. ...
- Speak slowly. ...
- Practice power poses. ...
- Ignore negative self-talk. ...
- Look the part.
Spend more time listening and asking
Instead, gently get to the root of the question. It might be that the customer is asking about a product or service you don't even offer. If that's the case, you can simply inform them that they can seek the answer from the appropriate authority.
- Smile and use your phone voice. ...
- Have all of their information in front of you. ...
- Have all of your information in front of you. ...
- Be able to make a commitment. ...
- Use hold when you need a moment. ...
- Speak with proper English.
- I don't think we've met (before).
- I think we've already met.
- My name is ...
- I'm ...
- Nice to meet you; I'm ...
- Pleased to meet you; I'm ...
- Let me introduce myself; I'm ...
- I'd like to introduce myself; I'm ...
- Communicate early and often. ...
- Tell them everything or tell them nothing. ...
- Empathize before you communicate. ...
- Deliver on commitments that you communicate or do not make those commitments. ...
- Use informal and formal channels.
Customer communications management (CCM) is defined as the strategy to improve the creation, delivery, storage and retrieval of outbound communications, including those for marketing, new product introductions, renewal notifications, claims correspondence and documentation, and bill and payment notifications.
Essentially, the 3 important qualities of customer service center around three “p”s: professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude. Although customer service varies from customer to customer, as long as you're following these guidelines, you're on the right track.
- Happy to help!
- I see what you mean.
- Thanks for reaching out.
- I totally understand.
- I'm not sure, let's find out.
- I know this must be frustrating.
- I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this!
- We're working on a solution for this.